Wednesday, April 22, 2009

end of social work 200

Today marks the official ending of lecture in Social Work 200. I feel that today I have learned alot and really thought about the population and the future. I did not thinking about overpopulation. I kinda considered deaths would compensate for birth rates. However, there are more and more people having kids. I know that in Arabic culture the norm is at least five kids. This is alot compared to the average 2 in America. I never thought about there being an abundance in people. I did not misinterepret the fact that there is a food and wate shortage problem that is currently affecting us all. I do feel that this is where social workers can make a stand. We can help push for society. Social workers can make a difference for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment