Friday, January 16, 2009

What exactly do I want to do with Social Work?

After switching my major many times from Biology, Pyschology, and now finally Social Work. There are many things to do with a BSW in Social Work. I am unsure which track I am really intrested in pursuing. I really like the Mental Health track but also the family and children track. I really hope that by the end of SCWK 200, I will have come to a concensus on what I wish to study in graduate school. I think that I may lean towards the Mental Health track only because they make a little more money and I have an aunt who is a liscened medical social worker. I can relate to this a little more than the familes and children track. Who knows what I will choose, after all I've already changed majors three times already.

No comments:

Post a Comment